Finding Gemstones is now accepting contributed articles. If you have come across a mathematical gemstone that you would like to share, simply:
- Email me at mgillespie [at] math [dot] ucdavis [dot] edu. The email should specify:
- Your name.
- Your email address.
- Your preferred username for your contributions to this blog.
- A brief description of the gemstone you would like to share.
- If the topic looks appropriate and gemstone-like, you will soon be added as a contributor and sent a password, at which point you can log in, write your post and submit it for review.
- Your post will be reviewed, and published if it is up to the standards of the blog. If not, you may receive feedback or suggested edits, at which point you can revise and resubmit.
For the great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together.–Vincent van Gogh